SEO – Search Engine Optimization, is the process of making sure that your website can be seen by search engines like Google, Yahoo, Bing, – To remain competitive a search engine has to give near perfect results.
Get a company that uses “SEOP – Search Engine Optimization and positioning” this is because the efforts are tailored for each website and as a result able to meet your targets.
So what do you want to do to make sure that when Google and partners comes looking, it will find you.
- Structure – Make sure that your website is well designed, no coding errors, no broken links, we are saying let the structure be sober.
- Key words – Key words are relevant and will remain relevant, keywords are the specific words you search when looking for something on a search engine.
- Link backs – If you have something important to say, then you will get allot of link backs, if you have a link from CNN… you are considered more important than if you have a link from an unknown website
- Description for each page – Each of you page should have a description of what it contains in about one sentence long, this is for the results.
- URL – Make each URL easy to read, your urls should be Example: http://www.ideasafrica.com/search-engine-optimisation.html
- Finally, Ask your web developer to read the Google SEO guide, this guide is the best to make sure that you don’t get blacklisted by SEO – Download a Copy here
SEO is just one of the main important parts of Internet marketing
- How to use Facebook for Marketing
- How to use Twitter for Marketing
- How to use YouTube for Marketing
Subscribe to our newsletter and get updates when this topic go live!